Soothing Aloe Vera Skin Gel
with comfrey, lavender & mint
Whole leaf aloe is combined with a cooling blend of spearmint and eucalyptus leaf to provide natural hydrating relief to overexposed, sun-parched skin.
This multipurpose gel contains comfrey, lavender, and witch hazel—herbs with known anti-inflammatory properties—to heal and calm the skin. Use on insect bites, itchy skin, and minor skin irritations.
For an extra cooling effect, store in refrigerator before use.
the ingredients are the product: water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf water (aloe water), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), symphytum officinal (comfrey) leaf, leuconostoc / (leucidal) radish root ferment filtrate, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus), mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil.
How to Use: Apply gently on hot, overexposed skin. Safe for use on the face or body. Avoid use around eyes and discontinue use if a reaction occurs. For extra cooling effect, store in refrigerator before use.
- Helps restore the skin’s barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Non-greasy and fast-absorbing
- Counteracts the drying effects of the sun and environmental exposure
- Relieves tightness and leaves skin hydrated and soft
- Gentle, moisturizer for sensitive skin
- Multi-purpose – use as a first-aid ointment for burns, insect bites, rashes, and minor skin irritations
Manufacturer: Matter Company (Substance baby)